Saturday, June 23, 2007

Good Things Come To Those Who Wait..

Guess what? You'll never guess. C'mon take a guess! Fuck! How'd you guess?? You a smart motherfucker! You right-US Air found and delivered my lost luggage!!!
'Course, it's a damn good thing cuz they got one FUCKED UP organization! For example, I tried to call their 800 number to tell them that the claim report was all fucked up-they had my date of travel 2 days later than was the case..you know...nothing major.
Anyhoo, the beeeyatch on the phone refused to take the info,said her computer was not set up for it and that I would have to go TO THE AIRPORT and stand in the ticket line and take up the time of folks who were trying to make their flights, in order to correct US Air's fuck up!
I swear, if you ever see me booking another US Air Flight, just come kick my ass. Don't say anything, just kick my ass!
I'm not asking with this, I'm telling! Kick my ass! For a man! Just kick my ass!

No comments: