Saturday, June 16, 2007

Did I Mention That US AIR Sucks(in my humble opinion...and I could be wrong and would stand corrected if they manage to FIND MY FUCKING LUGGAGE!!)?

Well let's see...
My flight Thursday was to have left at 1pm,to arrive in Asheville by 5pm, so that I could attend a deposition in Asheville by Friday 9AM. I will spare the one lost web surfer who reads this the incredibly mind numbing details of this saga. I will just inform you/him/her that I was ultimately stranded in Charlotte by US Air, which DID NOT EVEN OFFER ME GROUND TRANSPORTATION OR HOTEL AND MANAGED TO LOSE MY LUGGAGE! AND-this IS THE SECOND CONSECUTIVE TRIP THAT THEY LOST MY BAG!!!!
(Ahem...)I got so fed up that I rented a car at the airport...AT 10PM!!And DROVE 3 1/2 HRS TO RALEIGH(because it would have been even longer to Asheville) and attended the depo by phone from my hotel room the next morning.
On a happier note, I managed to get to Slim's that night before last call, ofcourse found Big Daddy Dave and his lovely wife quietly talking about Minor League baseball and learned that a fan of Terry Anderson's GAVE UP 23 FREE TIX to Sunday/Fathers' Day's Mudcats game.
So, looks like I'll take in the game before catching my SOUTHWEST AIR flight back to the 561.

No comments: