Sunday, April 6, 2008

Hey! Come Here....I Wanna Show You Somethin....

Doublenaught Records has a pretty nifty website in the process of being set up. I've added a link to it but in case you're too lazy to darg your mouse, so to speak, down and to the right-go to www.doublenaughtrecords.com

The Doublenaught site is the ONLY place currently in the world that you can go to in order to buy my record,"Trailer Park Angel"(World Release will be May 20-after which PLEASE GO TO YOUR LOCAL RECORD STORE AND ORDER IT!!!!!) Although I suppose I could sell it on my own website(www.trailerparkangel.com), I have decided NOT to compete against my brothers and am encouraging you, little one, to go over to their site, where you will receive a PRESHRUNKEN!!! Doublenaught Records T-Shirt AND!!!!??? A FREE Doublenaught Records Sampler with EVERY PURCHASE!!!!! HOLY CRAP!!!!Maybe if enough of you do so, Doublenaught will be able to budget some revisions to their website so that links to all their acts' webpages will be added to their site!Oh what joy dreaming can be!

And what a sampler it is! Not only will you get a version of "Lonely Girl" that is not on the album and is destined to become a collector's item, but you will hear some great music from labelmates The T's(www.myspace.com/thetttttt),The Cartridge Family(www.thecartridgefamily.org),The Bleeding Hearts(www.myspace.com/thebleedinghearts)Keith Christopher and ofcourse Terry Anderson and The Olympic Ass-Kickin Team(see link above and to the right).

So go! Go! My work is done. There's nothing to see here. Go! Don't look back! I said go!!

No comments: